An Agile Project Manager is required by the NHS - Business Services Authority for a short-term contract (29/04/17) based at Eastbourne.
This role includes travel to London approx. 20%
Key tasks in this role include:
- Manage the full reporting cycle for Agile and waterfall projects as required.
- Highlight reporting
- Risk management
- Dependency logs
- Preparing and running internal project meetings
- Preparing and running external stakeholder meetings
- Manage communication with senior stakeholders
- Maintaining momentum in projects across several sites
- Regular reporting to the programme manager and head of service
- Highlights reports
- Resource planning
- Staff utilisation
- Support of Scrums
- Support of Story development
- Support of Story mapping
- Demonstrable agile project management experience within a healthcare environment, ideally the NHS.
- Demonstrable experience working with policy and implementation teams
- Experienced managing a multi stream range of projects and work streams over several sites
- Ability to operate professionally when representing the BSA on customer sites
- Management of Senior Stakeholders in central government
Disclosure Scotland is required for this role.